Great guitarists love 2 overdrives to stack their tone. And there’s is something better than having 2 different overdrives: having them in a single unit! ACE of TONE is a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Tubeman MKII and Morning Star. Let’s take a look!
2 classic overdrive circuits in one compact enclosure
In the left corner: Tubeman with FAT mode . Tubeman offers way more clarity and gain than any classic Tubescreamer, and we modified the circuit with a useful secondary function by simply holding the footswitch FAT mode. It cranks way more bass response to enhance the low-end yet makes the tone warmer!
In the right corner: Morning Star with SHINE mode. Morning Star is based on legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. Like our Morning Star, it also features a simple footswitch HOLD to engage the iconic SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to make your tone crystal-clear.
Intuitive and effective control panel
Everything you need is right there: FAT/SHINE functions, controls and indicators. You really can't go wrong!
Routing, Buffer/Bypass, Voltage: you
You can adjust the order as MS->TM or TM->MS. On the top side, you can toggle BF/TB switch for Buffer-Bypass or True-Bypass, and 9V/18V switch to 18V for internal double voltage for wider dynamic range.
ACE of TONE
- Two complete different overdrive in one pedal
- Tubeman MKII + Morning Star
- Versatile routing you can adjust the order as MS->TM or TM->MSù
- Toggle switch for Buffer-Bypass or True Bypass
- Toggle switch for 9V/18V get more dynamic
- FAT function on TUBEMAN MKII adds bass response and warmness
- SHINE function on Morning Star adds treble and clarity
- External Switch to remote the pedal via external foot controller
Discover more of ACE OF TONE or buy online
Availabe in June with Frenexport distribution