Personal Data Controller
Access to website frenexport.it, soundsationmusic.com, myfrenex.com and/or any request for information or services by these Sites will be subject to this policy and personal data will be collected from users, or that users provide to us, will be processed by the company.
FRENEXPORT S.p.A, Via Enzo Ferrari, 10 , 62017 Porto Recanati, Italy, EU (The controller), alias Frenexport in this document.
You can contact the controller by using contact informations at https://www.frenexport.it/en/contact
Frenexport will process your personal data in accordance to Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) and in accordance of other international laws if the GDPR provision guarantee the users weaker rights in respect to the national law of the user.
Purposes of the data processing
Personal data gathered directly by Frenexport from users through compilation of online forms or those acquired automatically (the “Personal Data”) or in other explicit ways (telephone or email, others) will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to provide and manage the variety of services offered through the Sites and to fulfil any users’ requests relating to these services;
- to answer the questions from the users about Frenexport owned brands and products, services or about the Sites (section "Contact us" on the Sites);
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- for marketing purposes, previous consent of the user
- sending newsletters, previous consent of the user
How personal data will be processed
Personal Data will be processed mainly in an automated way, with procedures strictly related to the aforesaid purposes.
The Controller has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect you against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration of your Personal Data.
Categories of personal data subject to processing
We will collect and process the following information:
Information about users that users give to us by filling in forms on the Sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information users give us may include users name, family names, address, e-mail address and phone number.
With regard to each of users visits to the Sites we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect users computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about users visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Sites (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
Nature of personal data processed
The provision of personal data is necessary for the data whose boxes are marked with an asterisk for Frenexport to be able to meet the needs of the user with regards to the Sites functions. Failure to supply the mandatory personal data required for the services requested – or the supply of partial or incorrect data – will make it impossible for these activities to be fulfilled, while the failure to supply optional personal data (whether in-full, partially or incorrectly) will not impede services being fulfilled.
Data Retention time
The Controller will process Personal Data for a period not exceeding the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which personal data are processed, or for a longer period, for the purposes permitted by law, and in any case canceled without unjustified delay.
Location of data storage and processing
The user data are processed and stored at the Controller premises listed in the Personal data Controller Paragraph. They also may be stored in servers and storage spaces directly controller by Frenexport and located in the European Union. Should data be transferred outside the EU or SEE, they will be trasferred only under responsibility of co-operators appointed by Frenexport and under application of Privacy Shield common standard.
Subjects who may process the personal data
Personal data may be accessed by the employees or co-operators of the Controller. Co-operators and employees, operating under the direct authority of the Controller, are appointed as Processor or persons in charge of the processing of Personal Data, pursuant to articles 29 and 30 of the Code, and they will receive, in this regard, proper operating instructions. The same will happen – with the persons in charge appointed by the Processor – among its employees or co-operators.
Personal Data may also be disclosed to third parties (for example, to third parties who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of Frenexport) appointed as Data Processors by the Controller.
Communication or diffusion of the user personal data
User Personal data will not be divulged or communicated to third parties, made exception for the Data Processors appointed by the Controller or on mandatory request of public autorities in accordance with law provisions.
The Sites does not contain information intended directly for minors. Minors should not disclose personal information or data to Frenexport in the absence of the consent of the parents. Therefore, Frenexport invites all those who exercise parental responsibility on minors to inform them about the safe and responsible use of the Internet and the Web and to put in place any procedures that may be referred to in relation to the initiatives Frenexport intends to deal with the personal data of the users underage.
Controller and Processors of the personal data processing
The Data Controller is Frenexport SPA,Via Enzo Ferrari, 10 – 62017 Porto Recanati, Italy, EU. The Data Processor are empolyees of Frenexport or co-operation appointed by Frenexport. The user may obtain the complete list of Data Processors by sending a message to the Data Controller of the personal data concerned through the section "Contact us" on the Site or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In their quality of interested parties, the users have the rights referred to in European Reg 2016/769: in particular, they have the right to obtain from the Controller the confirmation of the existence or not of the personal data concerning them and their communication in an intelligible form; they may also ask to know the origin of Personal Data; the purposes and methods of processing; they can also obtain the update, rectification or integration of Personal Data. They may at any time request the termination of processing, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the Personal Data. They may oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of Personal Data for legitimate reasons.
Users also have the rights under Art. 16-21 European Reg. 2016/679 (right of rectification, right of objection, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition).
Users will also be able to advocate a claim to the Guarantor Authority where necessary, or contact the same to obtain information regarding the exercise of their personal rights deriving from European Reg. 2016/679.
The user may at any time, exercise the rights referred above by sending a message to the Data Controller of the personal data concerned through the section "Contact us" on the Sites or sending an email to email@example.com or a mail letter to
Data Protection Office - Frenexport SPA, Via Enzo Ferrari, 10 - 62017 Recanati, Italy, EU
Cookies are lines of text that act as computer tracks sent by a server (in this case, the server of this Site) to the appliance of a user (generally to the Internet browser) when he/she accesses a given page on a website; cookies are automatically stored by the browser of the user and retransmitted to the server that generated them each time the user accesses the same Internet page. In this way, for example, cookies enable and/or facilitate the access to some Internet pages to improve the navigation of the user, or allow the storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as for example pages viewed more frequently, connection errors, etc. Therefore, for a facilitated and complete usage of this Site, it would be advisable for the users to configure their browser to accept the reception of these cookies.
Cookie types and management
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. They are necessary for operation of the website and use of its functions, They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Therefore disabling these cookies prevents such activities.
- Analytical/Performance cookies. They allow us to gather information on the efficiency of the responses of a website to anonymous users' requests, with the only purpose of improving the website functions; for example, what pages are most frequently visited by the user, errors or delays in the delivery of web pages, recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
- Functionality cookies.They enable the site to remember the choices made by the user and recognise you when you return to our website in order to provide a better and more customised service: for example, they can be used to propose contents that are similar to those already requested by the user before.
Disabling cookies ('opt-out'):
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.