After ACE Of TONE, NUX did it again! Why? Because great guitarists love two overdrives to stack their tone. So here comes the brand new QUEEN of TONE, a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Horseman and Morning Star.
In the left corner: Horseman with
The Horseman is based on the legendary Centaur, with a modified circuit to access the secondary function by simply holding the foot switch~ SILVER mode. Carve out your tone with the Output, Treble, and Gain knobs, then try switching between the 2 modes: Gold and Silver, which offers massive headway usually requiring an 18v input. Gold Mode mimics its classic predecessor; the transparent Gold Centaur overdrive pedal and the Silver Mode is a powered-up version with an extended gain range (Silver Centaur).
In the right corner: Morning Star
with SHINE mode
Morning Star is based on legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. Like our Morning Star, it also features a simple footswitch HOLD to engage the iconic SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to make your tone crystal-clear.
Intuitive and effective control panel
Everything you need is right there: SILVER/SHINE functions, controls and indicators. You really can't go wrong!
Routing, Buffer/Bypass, Normal/IFS:
You can adjust the order as MS->HM or HM->MS, toggle BF/TB switch for Buffer-Bypass or True-Bypass, and switch for NORMAL/IFS to drive the amp's breakthroug edge.
- Two complete different overdrive in one pedal: Horseman + Morning Star
- Versatile routing you can adjust the order as MS->HM or HM->MS
- Toggle switch for Buffer-Bypass or True Bypass
- Toggle switch IFS/NORMAL engages INPUT FET STAGE (IFS) to increase the input signal in order to reach the amp’s breakthrough edge
- SILVER function on HORSEMAN extends gain range
- SHINE function on Morning Star adds treble and clarity
- External Switch to remote the pedal
via external foot controller
Available from mid december with Frenexport distribution
Do you want more infos?