Saxophone player? We have a great new for you: now you can get rid of cables as well! Freedom of movement without any quality loss or latency, for virtually any type of sax.
The NUX B-6 wireless system allows the Saxophone players to move freely without worrying about stepping away too far from their microphone stand.
With high-resolution 24-bit/44.1kHz and operation range of
20 meters, the NUX B-6 wireless system for Saxophone can significantly improve
your performance convenience.
No compromises when it comes to audio quality: NUX B-6 delivers professional, high-resolution 24-bit/44.1kHz audio.
20 meters + 7 hours of freedom with recharging box
Up to 20 meters of freedom and 7 working hours: just plug your recharging box to get all the power you need in a fast, simple and comfy way.
Unique Patent-pending Gooseneck Microphone
Conceived to avoid unwanted resonance and key clack sound.
The transmitter of NUX B-6 comes with a flexible yet sturdy rubber-wrapped clamp mechanism. It can be attached to the bell of different types of Saxophones firmly.
- Crystal clear guitar tone audio @ 24-bit/44.1kHz and ultra low latency (<4 ms)
- Gooseneck Microphone conceived to avoid unwanted resonance and key clack sound
- Flexible Clamp can be attached to the bell of different types of Saxophones firmly
- Battery life up to 7 hours of playing time
- 3 Modes with optimal EQ for Alto, Tenor, Baritone Sax
- Auto-sleep function
- Inbox charging/carrying case
Distribuited by Frenexport.